Roll over image for zoom
Plastic (?) 33.2mm. WILLIAM MILLER, LIMITED PORTSEA. around large 1D. R. Blank. Fine
William Miller of St. George's Square, Portsea, Portsmouth, were established in 1881 and incorporated as a limited company in 1898. In 1914 they were Admiralty contractors, canteen tenants on men-of-war under the Admiralty.
They had branches in Gibraltar, Devonport, Portland, Dover, Sheerness, Chatham, Invergordon, Queensferry, and Harwich.