1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by XXX.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
To the best of our knowledge, ability and experience, all items offered for sale are genuine and as described. Any item found to be a forgery may be returned to us within three years of the invoice date when the full purchase price will be refunded. Under no circumstances can the liability on our part exceed the purchase price. Any coin described as 'contemporary counterfeit' may be understood to be contemporary with the original issue, or thereabouts, and not a modern fake made to deceive a collector.
All coins, tokens, etc. are strictly described according to traditional conservative european standards. U.S. coins are described according to standards laid down in 'Official A.N.A. Grading Standards for United States Coins'.
ITEMS SENT TO US FROM OVERSEAS
If you send coins or goods to us from overseas, please note that you must make a correct customs declaration as to the contents of the package, including its value. It does not help us in any way to have a lower value placed on the packet - and a mis-declaration may result in the seizure of the contents - for which you will be responsible, not us. You have been warned !